1978Re: [loopantennas] Source for PEX

  • Paul Birke
    Mar 1, 2006
      Yes I did find some pex but the 1/2" id is just less
      than the 1/2" on the amidon 61 4" rods

      got a small roll of vinyl 7/8 x 1/2" which works but
      curls so I am still looking for a tube for my sw
      ferrite rod experiments

      but thanks for your suggestion

      Paul

      --- Briggs Longbothum <bruggo@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      You might also check with local heating and plumbing
      contractors. PEX
      is used for "in-floor" heating systems and if they've
      ever done one,
      they invariably would have some left over. A friendly
      phone call and
      a cuppacawfee when you get there would be a likely
      trade for a a few
      feet of leftover tubing. Hey, ya never know!

      If you've got links, post them in the Links section!

      For uploading images, I prefer the Files section since
      Photos only allows everyone (except the uploader and
      moderators) to see a max of 300x400.

      Put them in the appropriate folder, or create one.

      Shortwave radio
      Grundig shortwave radio
      Ham radio antenna
      Ham radio sales