    From: "'Brian Burns' brian@... [loopantennas]" <loopantennas@yahoogroups.com>
    To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
    Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2014 1:16 PM
    Subject: Re: [loopantennas] (unknown)

    Hello Phil,

    Unfortunately your email got caught in my spam filter, and the attachment got stripped off. Could you post it again?

    Thanks a bunch,

    Brian Burns

    I made a fractal antenna for HDTV. Works great.. I picked all the stations in the NY area.
    Essentially a dipole antenna folded down. (UHF) see attachment. I guess if it was resized..... but for lower freqs it would be much larger, using the same design.

    Best Regards
    Phil
    WA2069SWL
    Lat: 40.8367633  Long: -74.1768412