10709Re: [loopantennas] (unknown) [1 Attachment]

  • Brian Burns
    Aug 2, 2014

      Hello Phil,

      Unfortunately your email got caught in my spam filter, and the attachment got stripped off. Could you post it again?

      Thanks a bunch,

      Brian Burns

      I made a fractal antenna for HDTV. Works great.. I picked all the stations in the NY area.

      Essentially a dipole antenna folded down. (UHF) see attachment. I guess if it was resized..... but for lower freqs it would be much larger, using the same design.

      Best Regards

      Lat: 40.8367633  Long: -74.1768412