      De : loopantennas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:loopantennas@yahoogroups.com]
      Envoyé : mercredi 9 juillet 2014 14:52
      À : loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [loopantennas] Pixel loop antenna problem

      Hi

      I've been lurking around the forum for a while but haven't posted anything until now.  I have a Pixel Pro 1a antenna that I think the amplifier has gone bad.  I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this antenna that could maybe give me some information on how to test the amp.  Pixel customer service won't help me out, they just want to sell me a new antenna.  If my amp is truly bad, I will buy a Wellbrook like I should have done years ago.  Thanks for the help.

      Chris

      Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
      Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
      Version: 2014.0.4716 / Base de données virale: 3986/7824 - Date: 09/07/2014

      Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
      Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
      Version: 2014.0.4716 / Base de données virale: 3986/7824 - Date: 09/07/2014

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic