10666Pixel loop antenna problem

  • chris.kucera@ymail.com
    Jul 9, 2014

      Hi

      I've been lurking around the forum for a while but haven't posted anything until now.  I have a Pixel Pro 1a antenna that I think the amplifier has gone bad.  I was wondering if anyone here has experience with this antenna that could maybe give me some information on how to test the amp.  Pixel customer service won't help me out, they just want to sell me a new antenna.  If my amp is truly bad, I will buy a Wellbrook like I should have done years ago.  Thanks for the help.

      Chris

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic