10652RE: [loopantennas] Steward cores cross for Dallas Lankford antennas?

  • dx11
    Jul 1 6:52 AM

      Hello Chris,

      Which of Dallas Lankford’s loops are you referring to. The active loop articles I have just mention Amidon cores.

      This is what I have:

      Amplified 1 And 4 Meter Square Untuned Loop Antennas.pdf

      An Amplified 1 Meter Square Untuned Loop Antenna.pdf

      The Invention Of Active Flag And Loop  Antennas.pdf

      You have got something else? Or is there a website where I can find it?

      Tnx,

      Cor Beijersbergen PA4Q