      From: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com [loopantennas@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Friday, June 20, 2014 5:58 PM
      To: loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [loopantennas] Re: DIY Ferrite loop winding machine

      Hi Doug,

      I have since put the link on the links page.  Some are having problems finding it on my main page.  I'm not sure what it might look like on a cell phone for instance.  Maybe real tiny?  Anyway you can grab it from the links page now..  Sorry for the hard to see link..

      Gerry

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic