      De : loopantennas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:loopantennas@yahoogroups.com]
      Envoyé : samedi 21 juin 2014 15:02
      À : loopantennas@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : Re: [loopantennas] Any clue ?

      There's certainly been some machining gone into that puppy.

      Balanced shield on the pick-up turn.

      But did you see the size of the loops sitting on either side of it?

      On 21/06/2014, at 11:26 PM, 'Dominique Kremp' dominique.kremp@...
      [loopantennas] wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >

      > On www.ebay.de there is currently sort of loop antenna which puzzles me a
      bit:

      > http://tinyurl.com/laqx9sk
      >
      > It's certainly home made. Never seen this shape before.
      >
      > Any clue what it can be and how it works ?
      >
      > See you
      >

      > Dominique
      >
      > Normandy, France

      You can now view images at higher resolution in Photos. Upload JPG and GIF
      into Photos. Please convert BMP or TIF to JPG or GIF before uploading.

      And please trim all this when replying!
      ------------------------------------

      Yahoo Groups Links

      -----
      Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
      Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
      Version: 2014.0.4592 / Base de données virale: 3972/7717 - Date: 21/06/2014

      -----
      Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
      Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
      Version: 2014.0.4592 / Base de données virale: 3972/7717 - Date: 21/06/2014
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic