10623DIY Ferrite loop winding machine

  • compu_friend
    Jun 19, 2014

      Hi Everyone,

      I just completed a project where I needed to wind a ferrite antenna.  Way too much to do good by hand.  This winding machine was invented to do the job.  The completed working model is on my pages at this link.  It uses an Arduino UNO board, code, and common items you can obtain easy.  This can run unattended for hours to do big core ferrite antennas that has a lot of wire to be wound.  This one wound 24 miles of wire for me with little attention except to change wire spools..

      San Antonio Weather

      Gerry, WB5TXA

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic