10509Re: [loopantennas] Trask Amplifier for Wideband Active Loop Amp - mod suggestions?

  • Andy Gardner
    Feb 21, 2014
      Well, my bulk buy of BC549C's has arrived, so one more question before I get started on the amplifier...

      How closely do I need to match the transistor pairs? Can I just go by HFE reading on my cheap digital multimeter, or for best results do I need to break out something a bit more serious? If so, what exactly? :)

      Can I just use my 8405A and check that there's exactly 180 deg phase and equal amplitude on each side?

      Thanks,
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic