10505RE: air core loop antenna balun

  • kb8nty
    Feb 19, 2014

      M6MRP-Phil,

      Well having the bookmark indeed saved, when clicking on it though, it brings up the current eBay page, which is not including the diagram.

      I am also going to check in my documents files, which would indeed have the diagram, as the document file was not his actual previous eBay page... I will continue to search my document files, possibly I may have cut and pasted the balun design, but many files to search and not sure of what title I would have assigned the file...so maybe just maybe it may be in there, I would let you know if so!

      Also researching the eBay global program, it has grown greatly...here are all the countries eBay will ship, at less than direct postal methods, and includes complete tracking!

      Australia

      Austria

      Belgium

      Bulgaria

      Canada

      China

      Cyprus

      Czech Republic

      Denmark

      Estonia

      Finland

      France

      Germany

      Greece

      Hong Kong

      Hungary

      Indonesia

      Ireland

      Israel

      Italy

      Japan

      Latvia

      Lithuania

      Malta

      Mexico

      Netherlands

      New Zealand

      Philippines

      Poland

      Portugal

      Romania

      Russia

      Singapore

      South Africa

      South Korea

      Spain

      Sweden

      Slovakia

      Slovenia

      Taiwan

      Thailand

      United Kingdom

      Good luck...PS: Balun designs also offers similar loop balun of interest, yet also not inexpensive.

      Continued luck Phil, old boy.

      -73-

      Ross  -KB8NTY-

      www.rossradio.net