10502air core loop antenna balun

  • phil_m6mrp
    Feb 18, 2014
      Hi, looking for the winding details of a 2.5:1 air core balun for a single band loop antenna, I have read lots of arguments against these but still wish to try one against my 4:1 toroid balun out of interest, there is a guy in the USA selling them with good reviews but for the sake of a plastic tube former and some wire it would not be cost effective to have one shipped to over here in the UK, does anybody on this forum have the winding details or a link to constructing one as I cannot find it anywhere?
      cheers
      Phil
      M6MRP
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic