      Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 9:05 AM
      Subject: Re: [loopantennas] RE: Receiving Phased Array with Small Electric or Magnetic Active Wideband Elements

      Chavdar,

      Thanks for an interesting paper.

      I have a few comments to make: There is no provision to amplitude balance the antennas or to compensate for minor delayline loss. One is therefore assumming that the antennas are always "Gain Match" even when the presence of nearby objects could be effecting the gain. This will in some circumstances reduce the F/B.

      My experience with MW active Dipole, Active loop and Active K9AY arrays using