JOSEPH (JOE) GIBSON where r u?

  • lsparreboom
    Message 1 of 66 , Feb 29, 2000
      Searching for Joseph (Joe) Gibson, said to be
      living in Torquay (Devon, England, UK), at least that is
      where his parents live(d). Age 27, blue eyes, dark
      blond hair, height 1.75 meters. Last known addresses
      Yellow Submarine Backpackers Hostel (66 Quay street,
      Paddington) and Centrepoint Backpackers Hostel (Ann Street,
      Fortitude Valley) in Brisbane, Australia. Last seen in
      Brisbane on the 8th of April 1999. He must have returned
      to the UK in June/July/August of 1999. Anybody out
      there who knows about his whereabouts? Please email on
      lsparreboom@... Thanks!!!
    • jnews2001
      Message 66 of 66 , Apr 12, 2002
        --- In lookupunitedkingdom@y..., Circe1964 wrote:
        > Hi People ! <br>I need the current location of
        > the Dad of my son.<br>If anyone can help me or give
        > me a hint how to find his new adress somewhere on
        > the wirral i'd be so happy. I only have his current
        > office telephone no. and of course he doesnt give me his
        > adress because i might sue him for the maintenance of
        > our child. What can i do ? <br>cheers and thanks for
        > your help in advance<br>Circe if you give me details i might be
        able to help i live on the wirral so i have access to some
        information e-mail jnews2001@...