Re: Looking for Birth Mother

  • nic_tregaskes
    Message 1 of 66 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hi Kimeld<br><br>You haven't given us much
      information, not even which country you are in. If you live in
      England, have you contacted NORCAP as they have a special
      section for Foundlings who might be able to
      help.<br><br>If this is any good please e-mail me at
      nic_tregaskes@...<br><br>Nic
    • jnews2001
      Message 66 of 66 , Apr 12, 2002
        --- In lookupunitedkingdom@y..., Circe1964 wrote:
        > Hi People ! <br>I need the current location of
        > the Dad of my son.<br>If anyone can help me or give
        > me a hint how to find his new adress somewhere on
        > the wirral i'd be so happy. I only have his current
        > office telephone no. and of course he doesnt give me his
        > adress because i might sue him for the maintenance of
        > our child. What can i do ? <br>cheers and thanks for
        > your help in advance<br>Circe if you give me details i might be
        able to help i live on the wirral so i have access to some
        information e-mail jnews2001@...