Is this a porn message board or what

  • Felicia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 4:40 PM
      I would like to know why this message boead isnt being monitored.
      There is way too much porn here. I would like to post something
      about a missing freind but Im not sure it will be viewed by the
      right people. respectfuly yours, Felicia
    • Tim K
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 8:43 AM
        --- In lookupunitedkingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Felicia"
        <fwhitehair@y...> wrote:
        > I would like to know why this message boead isnt being monitored.
        > There is way too much porn here. I would like to post something
        > about a missing freind but Im not sure it will be viewed by the
        > right people. respectfuly yours, Felicia

        I totally agree with you on this question. What is the deal? Is this
        a triad search help site or a porn site? I think the owner has
        created the yahoo group and has since placed it on automatic pilot
        to run it's self.