looking for my granmothers family

  • bee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 3:05 AM
      hi
      I'm not sure what to write but here gose.
      I'm anna I'm looking for my granmothers family.
      I just found out she was raised by her granmother who
      she thought was her mother.
      My granmothers name was polly meadley she was born in
      1919 and rasied in poole dorset.
      She married my granfather thomas mcgeagh who came from
      liverpool.
      She died awhile ago way before I was born.
      If anyone can help me I'd like to find out who my
      great granmother and father was.
      So if anyone out there has any idea where I can start
      to look or know of meadleys in poole who would know of
      her please email me at
      toms_alien_girl@...

      thank you for takeing the time to read this
      take care
      anna mcgeagh

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com