Peter Brewer Oct.21/53 Blackburn,Lancs

  • pbrew58
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2002
      Looking for my birthbrother Peter Brewer born Oct.21/53 in
      Blackburn, Lancs. Just recently found out that his adoption
      was 'legalized' on April 5, 1954 in Liverpool, England.
      I am an adoptee myself and live in Canada. I have found our
      birthmother and 6 siblings. Our birthmother had 8 children and gave
      6 of us up for adoption at birth. Peter is the only one of us born
      in England that I am aware of. It is possible that there are more
      of us. Our birthmother was not very open regarding that fact that
      we all existed and I had to find out about and locate all of the
      others on my own. Our bmother passed away in Feb./01 and so the
      rest of her secrets went with her.
      I have had wonderful support from members of the UK
      adoptee/birthparent community. I know that some day I will find
      Peter too. :o)
      I have one of my birthcousins checking a few things out for me in
      the Liverpool area. I asked her to check out the newspapers around
      the time of Peter's 18th, 21st and 40th birthday, to see if there
      are any notices.
      Of course in this day and age of having to move to where you can
      find employment, Peter could be anywhere in the country or in the
      world for that matter.
      It is my hope that he may want to find his birthfamily and be
      looking too some day.
      Best of luck to all of you searching.
      Sincerely,
      Vicki