I AM LOOKING FOR JOHN FROM LIVERPOOL

  • sraanes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      I AM LOOKING FOR A VERY NICE MAN WHO WAS VERY
      KIND TO ME BUT I DONT HAVE MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT HIM
      SO HERE GOES HIS NAME IS JOHN HE LIVES IN LIVERPOOL
      HE,S 31 AND HE WORKS AS A JOINER HE HAS AN OLDER
      PARTNER WHO HAS A 22 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THEY ALL JUST
      SPENT 5WEEKS IN BENMIDORM HE STAYED AT THE VISTA
      APARTMENTS AND HE HAD HIS LEG ALL BADNAGED UP DUE TO A FALL
      THERE THIS MAN WAS VERY KIND TO ME AND I,D REALLY LIKE
      TO FIND HIM TO THANK HIM PROPERLY.