Searching my son's Dad

  • Circe1964
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 6, 1999
      Hi People ! <br>I need the current location of
      the Dad of my son.<br>If anyone can help me or give
      me a hint how to find his new adress somewhere on
      the wirral i'd be so happy. I only have his current
      office telephone no. and of course he doesnt give me his
      adress because i might sue him for the maintenance of
      our child. What can i do ? <br>cheers and thanks for
      your help in advance<br>Circe
    • jnews2001
      Message 66 of 66 , Apr 12, 2002
        --- In lookupunitedkingdom@y..., Circe1964 wrote:
        > Hi People ! <br>I need the current location of
        > the Dad of my son.<br>If anyone can help me or give
        > me a hint how to find his new adress somewhere on
        > the wirral i'd be so happy. I only have his current
        > office telephone no. and of course he doesnt give me his
        > adress because i might sue him for the maintenance of
        > our child. What can i do ? <br>cheers and thanks for
        > your help in advance<br>Circe if you give me details i might be
        able to help i live on the wirral so i have access to some
        information e-mail jnews2001@...