Help find my mate.

  • debpopuk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hi. I am looking for an old freind called Sharon
      Earnshaw. She used to live in Gravesend, then Chatham.I
      think she was a little older than me, born in 1968. We
      used to spend most of our summer holidays together. I
      think the last time I saw her was about 20 years ago. I
      would love to get together with her, and show off my
      two boys.