Looking for Katie(Charlie)Duncan

  • willsurvive2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6 5:16 PM
      Hi... I am looking for Katie Duncan always known
      as charlie. She would be 34 now and I was good
      friends with her in Germany when our parents were
      stationed in Rheindahlen Germany. The last I heard of her
      she was living in the Totnes area after leaving
      Germany. She may have gone to Belize for a while with her
      father and stepmother. She had an older sister Louise a
      younger brother Angus and a stepbrother. Her father is
      Alistair and he was a major in the Army. I last made
      contact in 1986. It would be great to hear from her or
      from anyone who knows her!