Fishmongers Son or Daughter(Doncaster)

  • Ianguttridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:16 PM
      My partner left me and went to doncaster about 17
      years ago. she was pregnant at the time and i hava a
      son or a daughter somewhere that i miss and have
      never stopped thinking about. She ran a market stall
      selling fresh fish in wantage and pusey. Her name was
      lorraine munro but i believe she changed her name to use
      her maiden name.<br>If you are out there daddy misses
      you and would love to hear from you. <br>my mail
      address is ianguttridge@...