Angela Jane Watkinson/Pritchard

  • DAVIDWOOD_98
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 7:40 AM
      I have previously tried to contact an old
      girlfriend who i now understand is married.I would still
      love to know how she is getting on but understand she
      may not want to contact me given the fact she is now
      married. Angela came from Chesterfield and I knew her
      whilst we both lived in Belgium. I would appreciate it
      if anyone who knows her could pass on my best wishes
      or ask her to contact me if she feels able to. It
      would be nice to hear how she is doing and that is the
      only reason I wish to contact her. I understand she is
      happily married and only want to say a friendly hello.