Re: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire - old pal

  • hungarianrhapsody
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2001
      Hello Marion,<br><br>My name is Eva. I came to
      England in '65 and attended the Forest Town Junior
      School. My headmaster was Stendall (although I don't know
      his christian name). I attended Garibaldi in the
      seniors and had a friend by the name of Carole Johnson. I
      also used to live just off Eakring Road, and still
      visit. Small world.