Florence Catherine Maher, Cheshire

  • shekera1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      I am looking for my birth mother, Florence
      Catherine Maher. I believe that she originated from
      Cheshire but lived in London in 1960 when I was born. She
      married Roy Ernest Howes in 1961 in the Hackney area of
      London. I believe that I have two sisters who were born
      before me in the Manchester area - they were also
      adopted. My other will now be approximately 62 years old -
      time is running out - any information, however small
      will be appreciated. Please help if you can.