Hi

  • eowynofgondor_uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi, I am helping a friend look for her family.
      daughter Jennifer Jane:born US Military Hosp. Middlesex.
      Second daughter Nicole Christina Keaty:born Fort
      Belvoir,VA.Son Christopher Duncan Keaty born Fort
      Belvoir,VA.<br>Stationed at Andrews Airforce Base,Washington DC.<br>Nicole
      is known as Nicole Vandenburg, but we are unsure of
      the married name of the other daughter,but she
      married a man named Joe.<br>Sue's current name surname is
      Collett-Leslie.<br>If anyone can help,please email me.<br>We know that
      this is mainly for UK families and that Sues children
      are or were in the USA,so if anyone has any
      information, please email me.<br>Thank You,<br>Eowyn