265Adoption Truth Seekers

  • kochist
    Apr 27, 2003
      Hello

      The Adoption Truth Seekers are looking for Adoption Triad Events
      that
      triad organizations will be holding in 2003.

      If you are going to be hosting an event and would like to post
      your
      information on our web site for free please e-mail us at
      Adoptts@....

      Only events dedicated to the Adoption Triad will be excepted.

      We are also looking for web sites that provide information to
      triad
      members as well as web sites designed by people who are searching for
      loved
      ones. We will be very happy to post them on our site for you, for
      free.

      We are also looking for search angels who would not mind us
      posting your
      information on our site so that people who are searching can contact
      you. If
      you have any of the above information that you would like posted on
      the
      Adoption Truth Seekers web site please e-mail us at
      Adoptts@...

      For adopties, birth family or adopted family members who are
      searching
      for lost loved ones check out Http://www.AdoptionTruthSeekers.Com We
      offer a
      large amount of information and we are growing daily to help you.

      Thank You
      Web Master Adoption Truth Seekers where adopties help people searching