249Here's t how you can make real money with $6 dollars

  • geyserlopez2123
    Jul 6, 2002
      dreams can come true, even if they are small
      dreams.... :):):)
      READING THIS MESSAGE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
      FOREVER
      !!!!!!PLEASE READ THIS ALL!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!IT HELPED ME & IT CAN HELP YOU!!!!
      !!!! NOT A SCAM !!!!
      !!!I REPEAT NOT A SCAM!!!
      THIS ONLY COST YOU A $6.00 CASH
      !!!INVESTMENT!!!
      IT DOES WORK
      !!!PLEASE READ ALL!!!
      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try
      it. A little
      while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
      like you are now,
      and came across an article similar to this that
      said
      you could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
      initial investment of
      $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a
      scam", but
      like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
      Anyway, it said
      that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
      address stated in the
      article. You then place your own name and address
      in the bottom of
      the list at #6, and post the article in at least
      200 newsgroups.
      (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
      after thinking it
      over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
      about trying it. I
      figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps
      and $6.00,
      right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well
      GUESS WHAT!?...
      within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!
      I was shocked! I
      figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
      coming in. In my
      first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
      second week I had
      made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
      had over
      $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
      fourth week and I
      have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
      still coming in
      rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps,
      have spent more
      than that on the lottery!!

      Let me tell you how this works and most
      importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you
      print a copy of this
      article NOW, so you can get the information off of
      it as you need it.
      I promise you that if you follow the directions
      exactly, that you
      will start making more money than you thought
      possible by doing
      something so easy!
      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!
      (print it out or
      download it.) Follow the simple directions and
      watch
      the money come
      in!
      It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only
      $6.00 (Plus
      postage)

      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not
      indecent; it is not
      illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!
      If all of the following instructions are adhered
      to,
      you will receive
      extraordinary dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE:
      Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000
      or more can be
      yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of
      the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its
      success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
      You will be part of the Mail Order business. In
      this
      business
      your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
      service. You are in
      the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many
      large
      corporations are
      happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
      the money made
      from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
      which is made from
      people like you and me asking to be included in
      that
      list.

      Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write
      the
      following on
      each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
      LIST." Now
      get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
      the 6 pieces of
      paper so the bill will not be seen through the
      envelope (to prevent
      thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6
      envelopes and seal
      them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
      with a piece of
      paper stating the above phrase, your name and
      address, and a $1.00
      bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
      THIS
      IS ABSOLUTELY
      LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
      you are paying for
      it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
      little worried
      about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it
      out with the U.S.
      Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
      that it is indeed
      legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following
      addresses:

      #1) Jay Nichols
      8725 La Riviera Dr #149
      Sacramento, CA 95826-1858

      #2)Josh Cabrera
      7345 sw 37 st.
      Miami, Fla. 33155

      #3)Jason Harris
      P.O. BOX 1604
      Cranberry Twp., PA 16066

      #4)Rory Kinnear
      347 Jean st.
      Mill Valley, CA. 94941

      #5)Liam French
      3 De-La-Mare Drive
      Billingham
      Stockton-on-Tees
      TS23 3YT
      England

      #6)Carlos Figueroa
      7160 W 2nd CT
      HIALEAH, FL 33014

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you
      see above, move
      the other names up 1 place (#2 becomes #1, #3
      becomes #2, etc...) and
      add YOUR name and address as number 6 on the list.

      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
      keep
      this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your
      amended article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to
      24,000 groups) All
      you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
      the more money you
      make! You won't get very much unless you post like
      crazy. :)
      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts,
      refer to Title 18
      Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
      Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
      whenever you need money,
      you can use it again, and again.

      PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
      successful
      because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by
      their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If
      you are of
      integrity, the program will continue and the money
      that so many
      others have received will come your way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address
      sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
      notes
      people send you.
      This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
      service. (Also, it might
      be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
      reduce the risk
      of mail theft.)
      so, as each post is downloaded and the directions
      carefully followed,
      six members will be reimbursed for their
      participation as a List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move
      up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1
      position you will
      be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What
      an
      opportunity for
      only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people
      listed above) Send
      it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
      business!

      -----DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO
      NEWSGROUPS--------------

      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire
      letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of
      this letter and
      drag your cursor to the bottom of this document,
      and
      select 'copy'
      from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
      letter
      into the
      computer's memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your
      cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
      'paste'. This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
      can add your name
      to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.
      If
      you want to do your postings in different settings,
      you'll always
      have this file to go back to.

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
      searching for
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
      chat sites,
      discussions.)

      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this
      article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and
      selecting paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will
      be the header that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
      postings in a
      particular group, click the post message button.
      You're done with
      your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All
      you
      have to do is
      jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
      you get the hang of
      it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
      newsgroup!

      **REMEMBER, THE
      MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU
      WILL
      MAKE! BUT YOU
      HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

      That's it! You will begin receiving
      money from around the world within days! You may
      eventually want to
      rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you
      will receive. If
      you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
      use, as long as
      the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
      THE ADDRESSES ARE
      CORRECT.**

      Now,
      each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make
      the MINIMUM 200
      postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5
      persons
      respond to each
      of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me,
      now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only
      5
      replies each, I
      will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
      persons turn
      around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
      and only receive 5
      replies each, I will make an additional $625.00!
      OK,
      now here is the
      fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM
      200 letters with
      my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
      that just made me
      $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver
      this message to 200
      newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5
      persons
      per 200
      newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an
      original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name
      is
      no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest posting in the
      newsgroups, and send
      out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
      your
      name at number 6
      again. And start posting again. Do you TURN 6 (six)
      DOLLARS INTO
      $6000 or even $60000 EASY AND HONESTLY!!!

      The thing to remember is: do you realize that
      thousands of people all
      over the world are joining the internet and reading
      these articles
      everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
      now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
      works?? I think
      so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
      out and no
      one sends you the money?" So what! What are the
      chances of that
      happening when there are tons of new honest users
      and new honest
      people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
      everyday and are
      willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000
      50,000 new
      users, every day, with thousands of those joining
      the actual
      internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
      this will really
      work.

      (you will seriously love getting money in the mail)