236Important News for Canadians on List

  • lostcathy
    Feb 8, 2002
      To any Canadians on the list who live in
      Ontario:<br><br>My friends on the Canadian Council of Birthmothers
      will be holding a <br>candlelight vigil on Monday,
      April 8th at 7:00 pm outside Queen's Park in
      is very important <br>as it will bring attention to
      the Progressive Conservatives that we are
      passed.<br><br>This is going to be the 3rd and final reading of the
      are able to make it, that would be