Saturday - Weather is iffy - Who is interested in a voyage?

  • LL
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15
      We had been planning a voyage (or two short voyages)  for this Saturday
      in conjunction with the Fenby event, with the assumption that it might
      be the sort of dry, clear fall day that makes for pleasant rowing and
      fun sailing.    However, its looking like it will be cloudy and  windy
      (going out it looks like it would require rowing into sustained 17mph
      wind with 23+mph gusts, with a rain shower very likely.  We've gone out
      in similar conditions in the past, though generally only when bad
      seather has caught us by surprise .   If we decide we want to go out
      this Saturday, we would need a full crew to deal with the wind. So, let
      us know if you are interested in taking part, and we will make a final
      decision by Thursday evening.

      The Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend Nov. 25  is, at this point, looking
      like it will be a bit cooler, but sunny and dry.  We are tentatively
      planning a voyage for that Saturday if  enough people express interest.
    • Michael Buck
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15
        Coming to row this Saturday.

        Planning on coming T-Day Saturday, endeavoring to bring rowers.

        Michael

        Kragr

[...]

      • A I Mychalus & K Florio
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16
          Thank you but no. Too much on the plate already.

          Drey

          On 11/15/17, Michael Buck saltygoat@... [longship-company]

          --
          Pocket Pony Farm Haflingers