Whats New

  • John de Rivaz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2010

      > CI's 101st Patient

      October 31, 2010

      The Cryonics Institute now has 101 patients. After Curtis Henderson, our 95th patient, CI did not have a new patient for nearly a full year. But in about four months CI has taken-in six new patients. Five of those patients were received on dry ice, only the sixth was perfused. Four of the dry ice patients were post-mortem sign-ups, and the fifth was signed-up only shortly before her death, while she was in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of a hospital.

      The case report is now on the CI website:

      The Cryonics Institute's 101st Patient

      --
      Sincerely, John de Rivaz:  http://John.deRivaz.com for websites including
      Cryonics Europe, Longevity Report, The Venturists, Porthtowan, Alec Harley