Long Life January 2008

  • John de Rivaz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2008
      I have just uploaded the January 2008 Issue of Long Life to
      http://www.cryonics.org/immortalist/index.htm .

      The web version is not as well laid out as previous ones with much of
      the magazine as a graphical pdf file made up from digital photographs
      of the printed version.

      We are in the process of changing over to a new system whereby the
      Microsoft Word version is ported over to pdf using a copy of Adobe
      Acrobat someone kindly gave to the editor. When using this is
      perfected, it should mean that the web and the printed versions will be
      identical and under the total control of the one editor.

      The photographing of the printed version should be a temporary thing.
      Once the changeover period is passed the typface will be sharp and the
      pictures in color again, and the file smaller to download.