Re: A Bear's Story

  • Fabio
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hey Vince,

      thanks for the link to A Bear's Life. I've always read about this short
      movie but never managed to find it. Looked everywhere, Emule,
      Bittorrent, websites. So I really appreciated you mentioning it.
      And this afternoon I decided to start the new year watching it.
      I must admit that, even if I didn't go crazy for it, it is without
      doubt a very cute movie, quite funny at times. And we shouldn't forget
      to always thank for movies, short or long or whatever, with a bear
      theme!!
    • huskybear@gmx.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 23, 2007
        hello,

        those of you who would like to download the full movie [51,3 mb] or
        watch it without the commercials, here is the direct link:
        http://www.outofthecloset.tv/videostorage/abearsstory.rm

        all the best & a nice weekend to everybody! :)