Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Cub or bear?

  • Michael Watson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi Ifran,

      I wonder what makes a bear? I'm not that hairy but I do have some. Is it the
      hair that makes you a bear or your age or your size??

      I dunnno...hmmmmmmmmm

      >From: irfan G <irfan78g@...>
      >To: londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Cub or bear?
      >Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:38:17 +0100 (BST)
      >
      >hey,
      >
      > Thats the same problem with because i dont know that whether i am a
      >bear or not. I am hairy ,,realllllllllllllly hairy , all over but then I
      >am really really really skinny.
      >
      > Anyways , I am 28, pakistani and working in UK as a doctor.
      >
      > Hugs
      > Irfan
      >
      >spunkmunshkin <spunkmunshkin@...> wrote:
      > Hi, not sure where I fit into this really but just looking to meet
      >other easy going hairy men who are closer to my age (29)
      >
      >Thanks.

      > Covent garden Bear Wallace and gromit History of violence

      New year, new job � there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT
    • J. Roy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
        Well, I consider myself a cub. :-) I'm quite hairy with a beard and
        quite fit. Would love to meet other hairy fit/average build guys around
        my age or older (25-35)... for friendship, marriage or whatever (ie. a
        movie). hehe ;-)

        Roland
      • huw.williams@rbkc.gov.uk
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2006
          Dear Ifran

          Being a bear in my view is more about attitude rather than looks. The bear community is very diverse and if you go to any bear clubs or social groups you will find people of all shapes and sizes and many who are not remotely hairy at all like myself for instance.

          What us bears tend to be opposed to is the stereotypical body fascism that puts pressure on gay people to be young, thin and obsessed with fashion. People need to be comfortable with how they look regardless of body shape or income bracket.

          Huw

          I wonder what makes a bear? I'm not that hairy but I do have some. Is it the
          hair that makes you a bear or your age or your size??

          I dunnno...hmmmmmmmmm

          >From: irfan G <irfan78g@...>
          >To: londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Cub or bear?
          >Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:38:17 +0100 (BST)
          >
          >hey,
          >
          > Thats the same problem with because i dont know that whether i am a
          >bear or not. I am hairy ,,realllllllllllllly hairy , all over but then I
          >am really really really skinny.
          >
          > Anyways , I am 28, pakistani and working in UK as a doctor.
          >
          > Hugs
          > Irfan
          >
          >spunkmunshkin <spunkmunshkin@...> wrote:
          > Hi, not sure where I fit into this really but just looking to meet
          >other easy going hairy men who are closer to my age (29)
          >
          >Thanks.

          > Covent garden Bear Wallace and gromit History of violence

          New year, new job - there's more than 100,00 jobs at SEEK
          http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=752315885&_r=Jan05_tagline&_m=EXT

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/LmkolB/TM

          The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
          This e-mail may contain information which is confidential,
          legally privileged and/or copyright protected. This e-mail
          is intended for the addressee only. If you receive this in
          error, please contact the sender and delete the material
          from your computer.

        • Michael Watson
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
            here, here...;)

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
              the only thing that matters is love, hope and happiness

              Irfan

              Bear Wallace and gromit History of violence