Recommendations

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      Welcome to all our recent new members. I'm glad you've found us and I
      hope you'll join us for our next film on Saturday, May 20th.

      Has anyone been to see any good films lately? Has anyone been to see
      A YEAR WITHOUT LOVE? It's a gay themed film which sounds intriguing, if
      a bit extreme. I'd be interested to know if anyone has been to see it.
      It's on at the ICA.

      http://www.ica.org.uk/index.cfm?articleid=14847

      Please would everyone vote for your preferred film for May. For some
      reason less people are voting recently. I much prefer it when we get
      lots of votes. The poll is here: