Poll closes Friday

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 9:32 AM

      The poll to decide our April film will close on Friday. Two films are
      currently tied with four votes each, RENT and TRANSAMERICA and one film
      is just one vote behind - ROMANCE AND CIGARETTES.

      I hope by Friday that we'll have a clear winner.

      For those who haven't yet voted, please click on:

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006

        Thanks to everybody who has voted for our October film. I will close the poll on
        Friday evening. It's currently very close between THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA and THE
        HISTORY BOYS.

        If you haven't voted already, the poll is here:

        Thanks,

        Vince Deehan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007

          I hope you are all well.

          I will be closing the poll to decide our first film for 2007, on Friday
          evening.
          We have ten votes so far but I would like lots more. If you haven't yet
          voted or you would like to change your vote, please go to:

          In hindsight there were probably too many films in the poll and so the
          votes have been spread quite thinly. Perhaps I will limit it to a
          maximum of four films in the future.

          Thanks to Fabio for posting his comments on the short film A BEAR'S
          STORY. Did anyone else watch it? What did you think of it?

          http://www.OutoftheCloset.tv/videostorage/abearsstory.ram