Gay-themed movie review site

  • joeywood29
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hello

      You may be interested in outrate.net (http://outrate.net) a gay-themed
      film review site that features great reviews of BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN,
      BEAR CUB, BALLROOM and others. Check it out if you like!

      Okay
    • gelli@dircon.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        Wow. the first time I've seen someone trying to promote their site on this group
        who has actually realised that the London Bears Movie club is about bears that
        like film and is not focused upon sex.

        Upon first glance it actually looks like an interesting and well made site too!