Poll results for londonbearsmovieclub

  • londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 87 , Sep 1, 2005
      The following londonbearsmovieclub poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Which film would you prefer to see on Saturday, September
      17th?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Me and You and Everyone We Know, 3 votes, 60.00%
      - On A Clear Day, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Pride and Prejudice, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Summer Storm, 2 votes, 40.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/londonbearsmovieclub

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 87 of 87 , Oct 22, 2011
        The following londonbearsmovieclub poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Which film would you prefer on Saturday, November 5th?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - The Ides of March, 2 votes, 22.22%
        - We Need To Talk About Kevin, 3 votes, 33.33%
        - Weekend, 3 votes, 33.33%
        - No preference, 1 votes, 11.11%

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/londonbearsmovieclub