Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Date for October

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
      Greg wrote:

      >Hi Vince. Will the next film be on Friday or Saturday? And where does
      >it show? I'm going to be new in London and it's not very clear to me.

      Welcome, Greg. Thanks for your message. I'm glad you found us.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, October 5th. Apologies for any
      confusion.

      We are currently voting for the film on our Facebook page. I will
      announce
      the cinema for the winning film as soon as the listings are available.

      http://www.facebook.com/groups/londonbearsmovieclub/

      I hope this helps.