Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Date for October

  • Oliver Treacy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
      Dear Vince It's Oliver but my first name is Daniel and yes I will come soon to the group I like receiving the alerts though , keep well
      Daniel Oliver

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 8 Sep 2013, at 20:08, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

      Thank you Daniel, or is it Oliver?

      Will you be gracing us with your presence soon?

      Best wishes,

      Vince

      In message <5B5DFC9B-9BAC-4A51-9A9D-82135E80A84B@...>, Oliver
      Treacy <oliver.treacy@...> writes
      >Thank you Vince
      >Daniel

    • gregorio lopeznavarro
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
        Hi Vince. Will the next film be on Friday or Saturday? And where does it show? I'm going to be new in London and it's not very clear to me.

        Thanks!
        Greg

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
          Greg wrote:

          >Hi Vince. Will the next film be on Friday or Saturday? And where does
          >it show? I'm going to be new in London and it's not very clear to me.

          Welcome, Greg. Thanks for your message. I'm glad you found us.

          Our next film will be on Saturday, October 5th. Apologies for any
          confusion.

          We are currently voting for the film on our Facebook page. I will
          announce
          the cinema for the winning film as soon as the listings are available.

          http://www.facebook.com/groups/londonbearsmovieclub/

          I hope this helps.