Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Date for October

  • Oliver Treacy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
      Thank you Vince
      Daniel

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 7 Sep 2013, at 01:54, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone,

      Thanks to everybody who joined us this evening to see ANY DAY NOW. We
      had 14 people in total. A great turnout!

      The film was excellent and I think it's fair to say we all really
      enjoyed it.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, October 4th.

      Please post a film suggestion to the group. Only one per person, please.

      To see which films are being released, have a look here:

      <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&d
      ate=today>

      I would like to suggest IN THE NAME OF.
      http://youtu.be/aaURXAqVg6k

      Have a great weekend everybody.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
        Thank you Daniel, or is it Oliver?

        Will you be gracing us with your presence soon?

        Best wishes,

        Vince

        In message <5B5DFC9B-9BAC-4A51-9A9D-82135E80A84B@...>, Oliver
        Treacy <oliver.treacy@...> writes
        >Thank you Vince
        >Daniel
      • Oliver Treacy
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
          Dear Vince It's Oliver but my first name is Daniel and yes I will come soon to the group I like receiving the alerts though , keep well
          Daniel Oliver

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 8 Sep 2013, at 20:08, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

          Thank you Daniel, or is it Oliver?

          Will you be gracing us with your presence soon?

          Best wishes,

          Vince

          In message <5B5DFC9B-9BAC-4A51-9A9D-82135E80A84B@...>, Oliver
          Treacy <oliver.treacy@...> writes
          >Thank you Vince
          >Daniel

        • gregorio lopeznavarro
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
            Hi Vince. Will the next film be on Friday or Saturday? And where does it show? I'm going to be new in London and it's not very clear to me.

            Thanks!
            Greg

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 19, 2013
              Greg wrote:

              >Hi Vince. Will the next film be on Friday or Saturday? And where does
              >it show? I'm going to be new in London and it's not very clear to me.

              Welcome, Greg. Thanks for your message. I'm glad you found us.

              Our next film will be on Saturday, October 5th. Apologies for any
              confusion.

              We are currently voting for the film on our Facebook page. I will
              announce
              the cinema for the winning film as soon as the listings are available.

              http://www.facebook.com/groups/londonbearsmovieclub/

              I hope this helps.