"A Bear's Story" on youtube

  • kevbowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2013
      10 years ago this month "A Bear's Story" the first narrative film about the Bear Community, had it's premier at the Frameline Film Festival in San Francisco. To commemorate the anniversary it is finally available on youtube. We hope you enjoy. We would like to dedicate this to Hector Figueroa, our Director of Photography who we lost last December.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hdInBGSpCM