Details for Saturday June 15th

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for Saturday, June 15th. We are going to the 5:50pm
      screening of BEHIND THE CANDELABRA at Cineworld Hammersmith.

      Tickets cost 8.64 each with no booking fee, if you register for free
      with the Cineworld website. Otherwise they cost 9.60 per ticket.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/whatson/6215?cinema=30

      I have chosen this cinema for a number of reasons. The only West End
      cinema showing the film is Odeon West End where tickets are over 16.50
      each (not including a booking fee). We also have members in the group
      who are Cineworld members (though not me) who can get in free to
      Cineworld venues, so I like to keep them happy. The other nearby
      Cineworld cinemas that are showing this film are in Chelsea and Fulham
      Road, both of which may prove tricky to find affordable places to eat
      nearby.

      Here's how to find the cinema:

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/30/information#directions

      Let's meet outside the cinema at about 5:40pm.

      See you all on Saturday.