Re: [londonbearsmovieclub] Details for Saturday

  • Oliver Treacy
    Message 1 of 209 , May 1, 2013
      Thank you

      Sent from my iPhone

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014
        Hello everyone,

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.