Details for Saturday, April 20th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I hope you are all well.

      The winning film, via our Facebook poll, for the film on Saturday, April
      20th is THE PLACE BEYOND THE PINES.

      http://youtu.be/7ew4j9xxupI

      We are going to the 5pm screening at Cineworld Haymarket, which is at
      63-65 Haymarket.

      Tickets cost 12.24 each if booked online and you register (for free)
      with the Cineworld website. No booking fees, if you register.

      Seats can be booked here:

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/32

      Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

      Let's meet outside the cinema at about 4:50pm. Here's how to find the
      cinema:

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/32/information

      See you all on Saturday.