Re: The date for March

  • ricardo.cantos
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hello, I have just joined. I was wondering if you are going to see a movie this Saturday. Many thanks, R

      --- In londonbearsmovieclub@yahoogroups.com, Vince Deehan <vince@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone,
      >
      > I hope you are all well.
      >
      > Thanks to everyone who joined us on Friday evening at the Barbican to
      > see HITCHCOCK. We had five people in total.
      >
      > I thought the film was good but pales in comparison to the deeper and
      > more substantial recent BBC film about Alfred Hitchcock and Tippi
      > Hedren, THE GIRL, starring Toby Jones and Sienna Miller.
      >
      > http://youtu.be/NpP93bpTxnQ
      >
      > Our next film will be on Saturday, March 9th.
      >
      > Please post a suggestion for the film. Only one per person, please.
      >
      > To see which films are being released, have a look here:
      >
      > <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&da
      > te=today>
      >
      > I would like to suggest BROKEN.
      >
      > http://bcove.me/h329rrvt
      >
      > Vince

    • leecub
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
        May I suggest  "Debbie Does Dallas: The Sequel"

        Sent from Samsung Mobile

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013
          ricardo. cantos writes:
          >Hello, I have just joined. I was wondering if you are going to see a
          >movie this Saturday. Many thanks, R

          Welcome Ricardo. I'm glad you found us.

          The film will be either OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL or the film LORE.
          We are currently waiting for a show of hands on our Facebook page. OZ
          has won the poll there, but the reviews are not good so I want to know
          who would definitely be up for this film on Saturday.

          Please let me know here, who would definitely like to go and see the OZ
          film this Saturday. If we get some definite interest, it will likely be
          at Cineworld Shaftesbury Ave at 6:10pm this Saturday, March 9th. However
          this isn't confirmed yet.

          Vince
        • Oliver Treacy
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2013