Date for February

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013

      I hope you are all well.

      Thanks to everybody who joined us last night at the Barbican to see LES
      MIS. We had nine people in total. Everyone enjoyed it, except for me. I
      found it really tedious and couldn't wait for it to end.

      The two things I did like about it were Sacha Baron Cohen who played the
      Innkeeper and was great fun and I also really liked the performance by
      Samantha Barks as Eponine. Oh, and Russell Crowe looks very handsome
      indeed in the film.

      Our next film will be on Saturday, February 9th.

      Please post a suggestion for the film. Only one per person, please. To
      see which films are being released, have a look here:

      <http://www.launchingfilms.com/release-schedule/schedule.php?sort=date&d
      ate=today>

      I would like to suggest HITCHCOCK.

      http://youtu.be/3rQuRLERl6A