Details for Saturday

    Message 1 of 209 , Dec 19, 2012

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for Saturday, December 22nd. We are going to the
      6:20pm screening of SIGHTSEERS at Cineworld Shaftesbury Ave.

      http://youtu.be/LirWZDDAtLE

      Tickets cost 11.70 if booked online and if you register (for free) with
      the cinema website. There is no booking fee. If you choose not to
      register, tickets cost 13 pounds plus a booking fee.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/whatson?cinema=53

      Seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

      Let's meet in the cinema foyer, which is inside the Trocadero Centre at
      Piccadilly Circus, at about 6:10pm.

      Here's how to find the cinema.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/53/information

      See you all on Saturday.

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.