Details for Saturday

    Message 1 of 209 , Dec 8, 2011

      I hope you are all well.

      Here are the details for Saturday, December 10th. We are going to the
      4:10pm screening of THE THING at Cineworld Shaftesbury Ave, in the
      Trocadero Centre.

      http://youtu.be/UKjErC2JLQc

      Tickets cost 12 pounds plus a 70p booking fee, per ticket. You can book
      tickets here. Just follow the links to the correct date and time.

      http://www.cineworld.co.uk/cinemas/53

      Let's meet in the cinema foyer at about 4pm. Seating is unreserved, so
      we can sit where we like. The nearest tube is Piccadilly Circus.

      If you plan on attending, please let us know so that we can look out for
      you.

      See you on Saturday.

      Message 209 of 209 , Apr 24, 2014

        I hope you are all well.

        Here are the details for Saturday, April 26th. We are going to the 4pm
        screening of CALVARY at Odeon Covent Garden on Shaftesbury Ave.

        http://youtu.be/LGM5rq_vX4U

        Tickets cost 13.45 if booked online (which includes a 50p fee per
        ticket). They also charge 21p for booking with a credit/debit card. So
        if you buy a ticket on the day, in person, you can save 71p.

        http://www.odeon.co.uk/cinemas/covent_garden/81/

        General seating is unreserved, so we can sit where we like.

        Let's meet outside the cinema at bout 3:50pm on Saturday afternoon.

        See you then.